[League of Kingdoms] The CvC League System
The League system
The Continent vs Continent (CvC) competition is now evolving into a league system. The new system will up the ante, and make the CvC experience more dynamic and exciting.
Ever since its debut in late February 2022, the CVC ancient battlefield made a name for the ultimate end-game for the League of Kingdoms community and fans.
The Major League
There will be 3 major leagues, each with 8 continents (24 continents total)
Major league 1 / 2 / 3 will be distributed 300,000 LOKA / 200,000 LOKA / 100,000 LOKA respectively, in the form of in-game LOKA vouchers.
- Major League 1 (The Emperor’s League): 300K LOKA + Other rewards
- Major League 2 (The King’s League): 200K LOKA + Other rewards
- Major League 3 (The Premier League): 100K LOKA + Other rewards
Right below the 3 major leagues, is the Rookie League, where two newly-crowned continents will join the battlefield. The league of 8 continents will compete for the top 2 seats which shall be promoted to the Major league 3, aka the Premier League. On the flip side, 4 continents with the worst performance during the league battle will be demoted to the minor league 1.
- Rookie League: 2 new continents, 50,000 LOKA as rewards (also in the form of vouchers)
- total of 8 continents
- 2 to be promoted
- 4 to be demoted
- For the inaugural Rookie league, the reward pool will be set at 100,000 $LOKA just like the major league 3, in order to boost morale among the contenders. (also in the form of vouchers)
- For both the major and rookie leagues, only kingdoms level 20 or higher can participate.
All the other crowned continents will participate in the minor league brackets.
The number of minor leagues is not exhaustive as more continents will find their true kings, ready and willing. Like the major and Rookie league, each of the minor leagues consists of 8 continents, and the new league will open only when the full 8 continents are crowned and ready to participate in war.
Like the major league, only kingdoms level 20 or higher can enter the battlefield.
The minor league will not be eligible for $LOKA rewards, but there will be a variety of in-game rewards for the winning continents as well as the ticket to the upper leagues.
How does the system work?
The great lords will rise while the frail ones fall
As you learn from the abovementioned league structure diagram, there are promotions and demotions from each league based on the performance of each continent during the month-long CvC battle.
This will entitle high-achievers to receive not only an increased amount of rewards but chances to compete at a higher level. The battlefield will always be competitive and rewarding for meritorious kingdoms.
This is how the rise and fall system work.
At the end of each CvC final, two of the highest and lowest performers shall be promoted and demoted respectively.
- Highest achievers: If the highest point earner has conquered the ancient temple, at last, the top two highest achievers of points will be promoted.
- The Conquerer: If the ancient temple doesn’t go to the highest achiever, the continent that retained control of the temple at the end of the CvC will be promoted.
- The lowest 2 continents with the least amount of points shall be relegated.
- Exception: In the case of the Rookie league, a total of the 4 lowest continents will be demoted in order to make room for the two that are newly joining the league.
About League of Kingdoms
League of kingdoms is a massively multiplayer (MMO) strategy game that is centered around building kingdoms and governing the world. Here the player can build a powerful kingdom and army, forge alliances, compete against others, and trade digital assets across the blockchain.
The LANDs are NFTs transparently and verifiably stored on the blockchain network, so players can own and trade freely. Gamers can not only own a parcel of Land, but various resources therein, and the future growth of the game platform.
About League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA)
League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) is League of Kingdoms’ native governance token and will be the cornerstone for the game project’s expansion into metaverses where communities of gamers can own and thrive.
The LOKA will be utilized as the currency inside the League of Kingdoms game franchise for all in-game store purchases, such as purchasing packages, skins, and goods. Additionally, the LOKA token will act as an NFT booster to create, upgrade, and acquire special NFT assets, including but not limited to Drago and Skin NFTs. The token will be also used to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals to determine future features, policies, content, and/or parameters of the game. Last but not least LOKA tokens can also be earned by playing the in-game competition and/or achieving special tasks — for example after each Continent vs. Continent (CvC) battle, winners will be rewarded with LOKA tokens (and potentially rarer NFT item rewards) depending on the performance during the battle.